Yes you can use plastics to build retaining walls. There are a few different products that do this. From an environmental perspective, it is a good option to be able to use recycled materials instead of it going to landfill etc. In this post, we’ll go through some of the options you have.
Rock Lock Interlocking Plastic Wall System
- Rock Lock Decorative Interlocking Plastic Retaining Wall Panels are a great way to add color and interest to your garden
- They’re easy to install, so you can put them up in no time at all
- You can use these panels for retaining walls, as well as decorative barriers that will help keep the kids out of certain areas of the yard or garden
- These panels come in various colors and sizes, so it’s easy to find one that fits your needs
Recycled Mixed Plastic Ogee Interlocking Palisades
Recycled Mixed Plastic Ogee Interlocking Palisades is a cost-effective, green alternative to traditional wood or metal fencing and are ideal to build interlocking palisade retaining walls with.
They’re made from recycled plastic that is durable and long lasting. The palisade panels interlock for easy installation and can be used in both residential and commercial settings.
They are durable, weather resistant, completely water resistant,and long life. They are also 100% recycled.
They have a hollow profile, and are available in various diameters and lengths, for interlocking palisade retaining walls. Low level or higher retaining banks are available. Comes with a rounded top feature to make this a safe play structure.
They weigh around 10kg. Different widths available depending on needs.
- Different Diameters and lengths available
- Easy Install
- Lightweight but Strong
- Weight: 0.4 x 13.3 kg
Standard Colours Available
KLP Prowal retaining wall system
- While this system is not composed of plastic, it has many qualities similar to a lightweight, easy-to-install system that the plastic options provide. KLP Prowal retaining wall system is a modular, pre-engineered, and prefabricated concrete product that can be easily assembled on site
- It has been designed to provide stability for slopes of up to 1:3
- The KLP Prowal retaining wall system does not require any formwork or shuttering and it’s quick and easy to install
- This innovative design means the installation process can be completed in less than half the time required by conventional methods
Louvered roofs are becoming increasingly popular for their versatility, durability, and aesthetic appeal. They offer numerous benefits, including excellent shade, weather resistance, and customizable...
Your deck is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors, but it can also be a breeding ground for dirt, grime, and mold. If you don't clean your deck regularly, it will start to look dingy and...