Durability is an important factor that should be considered when purchasing fencing for your home. Plastic picket fencing panels are a great option, because they are built to last and will not rust or decay over time like other materials can. In this blog post we will discuss the benefits of plastic picket fence panels, as well as some installation tips to make sure you get professional results!
Some key benefits:
- Durable – won’t rust or decay over time like other materials can.
- – Easy to install! We’ll go through some installation tips below that will make sure you get professional results.
- – Won’t require maintenance (paint, sealant) for years and years of use!
- – Comes with a lifetime guarantee on the plastic pickets!
- – Comes in a variety of colors, styles and heights.
Install posts securely into the ground at least 24 inches deep with concrete or cement (make sure to follow local codes) Place your first fence panel against post so that you are looking down on it from the top. Use wire ties to secure the top and bottom of panels in place. This will help keep your pickets intact when you install them, as well as make sure they are all aligned evenly. To attach a panel to the post: take one wire tie and wrap it around the backside of the fence panel for each side – stick both ends through holes and then pry it up. Next, take a second wire tie and wrap it around the panel for each side – stick both ends through holes and then pry it up again. This will secure your fence panels in place!
- Plastic picket fencing panels are a great way to add privacy and security to your property
- They’re available in many different colors, so you can find the perfect one for your yard
- You’ll be able to install them on any surface, including concrete or brick walls
- They come with a lifetime warranty against fading and cracking
Louvered roofs are becoming increasingly popular for their versatility, durability, and aesthetic appeal. They offer numerous benefits, including excellent shade, weather resistance, and customizable...
Your deck is a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors, but it can also be a breeding ground for dirt, grime, and mold. If you don't clean your deck regularly, it will start to look dingy and...